Agreed. This last episode was truly the only one I had any disappointment
with. I can almost see where the set-up of the prior episodes is going to
take us, but character-background-building flashbacks on the eve of the
series demise was, IMO, very counter-productive.

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 11:06 AM, Scott Stroz <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> I think the last few episodes have been nice set-up episodes.  However,
> (sorry for any spoiler here) the flashbacks seemed kind of disjointed and
> realyl not of any valye to the story.
>
> On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 9:26 AM, Justin Scott
> <[email protected]>wrote:
>
> >
> > > Are we ready for the 2 hour series finale ?
> >
> > I just hope they close up all the loose ends.  The last several episodes
> > have been, well, not all that interesting.  I have high hopes for the
> > finale.
> >
> >
> > -Justin
> >
> >
> >
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;207172674;29440083;f

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:292317
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5

Reply via email to