I have not given up hope that they will connect the dots with the
flashbacks.

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 2:03 PM, Scott Raley <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> I agree with the flashbacks because I didn't see how they quite fit .. if
> they carried it further and showed ties then it may have fit.
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Scott Stroz [mailto:[email protected]]
> Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 12:07 PM
> To: cf-community
> Subject: Re: BG
>
>
> I think the last few episodes have been nice set-up episodes.  However,
> (sorry for any spoiler here) the flashbacks seemed kind of disjointed and
> realyl not of any valye to the story.
>
> On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 9:26 AM, Justin Scott
> <[email protected]>wrote:
>
> >
> > > Are we ready for the 2 hour series finale ?
> >
> > I just hope they close up all the loose ends.  The last several episodes
> > have been, well, not all that interesting.  I have high hopes for the
> > finale.
> >
> >
> > -Justin
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;207172674;29440083;f

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:292353
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5

Reply via email to