We've always made fun of Canada....not because there's anything wrong with
Canada. On the contrary, it's a beautiful country with (mostly) friendly
people. Americans just like to think they are better. That's all. The
international perception that Americans think they are better than everyone
else......is apt. I should know, I'm an American who thinks we're better
than everyone else....at least I admit it.

And any American who lies and says they are from Canada aren't doing it so
they can be respected...they are doing it because they are a pussy :)