> Mo wrote:
>
> So I'm thinking about using the slogan: On-shore quality at off-shore
> prices.  Does that sound like I'm trashing off-shore companies?

Yes, and it doesn't really give a reason to go with you.  In other
words it's kind of emotionally provocative.

That can be good if your prospect is having a really horrible
experience but they may not be and so this might immediately turn them
off.

For example, Prospect X might have all kinds of offshore help in all
kinds of areas and be very satisfied.  Now they need a new service
that you provide.

If I'm Prospect X I'd think, "I'm really happy with my quality so
you're offering nothing"

I think the key to talk about your competitive advantage - if that's
price then focus on that with some type of quality guarantee. "premium
qualtiy at the lowest price - guaranteed."

In my opinion the emotion on the sale should be tied to the client's
problem rather than your competitors.

In other words, you want to convince them that:

(1.) You understand their pain point(s)
     - they need to be on the web
     - they are but their tech is old
     - they are but they need specialty func, etc

(2.) You know exactly how to fix it and have done so for other clients
     - the solution is x,y,z
     - for client Q I did this and the outcome was that

(3.) The reason you're better than the other guy is X
     - best value (you're walmart - lowest price guaranteed