+++1 million

Exactly. IME .. No one really truly seems able to be optimistic when it
comes to religion and what others believe.

They can't simply say "I'm REALLY glad that what you believe in helps you in
your life and your goals and gets you through each day. Life is really tough
sometimes, and it's nice to be able to focus on something positive. Good for
you!"

They have to get into the "he's wrong, he doesn't do this, she doesn't do
that, she's a devil, you're gonna go to hell, that's not right" when it all
relates to THEIR opinion.

"It really depends on someone's personal beliefs.  This really calls up
the "I'm right you're wrong" view most religions seem to have baked
right into their fiber, which is one of the most disgusting aspects of
religion to me."

AND the hypocrisy that most "religion" is swamped by, and enfolded in is
disgusting. Utterly despicable and disgusting. (let me preface that with I
am speaking of NO ONE here)

I know more so called "Christians" and "god-fearing" individuals  that I
wouldn't want my enemies to be friends with than I can count on one hand.
And lets not even start discussing wars and feuds ...

I guess I'm really just a hippie at heart. Peace love and happiness. :)