> RoMunn wrote:
> Not manpower - accountability to voters. Fewer bureaucrats and unelected
> string-pullers, more elected officials.

Make the entire country congress if you want.  Wouldn't matter for 2 reasons:

(1.) More people simply dilutes any one person's power, and

(2.) When you create an imperial presidency - as you cheered Bush on
for doing almost a decade - you dilute the power of a congressman even
more.

So essentially your past policy decisions combined with your new idea
would mean you'd have a totally powerless representative.

Do you really not see that the policies that you pushed for 8 years
have created the very problem you're now suggesting we need to solve??

Dude the answer isn't a larger government, the answer is to make
government work the way it was designed:

* Congress creates law,
* The president executes.

How did you not realize this when you were voting for the imperial
presidency and how do you not realize now?