Good plan. Stick with it. Basic structure always needs to come first.

Not sure if that fancy font is better, but the size and weight is much
more to my liking.

As for the page titles, I want my eye to be drawn there first on each
page load. Pull my eye in. So either bold that text there (which might
be too heavy), or punch it out (background color behind title). Or
both. maybe just bold, looking at it again (although I do like the
clean thin lines). I just dont know.