im a big mj fan, in fact i really was too distracted with life to pay
attn to the shit he got into back in the day... he was a great performer,
entertainer, musician, song-writer, everything, he influenced me a great
deal back in the day, and i can remember the EXACT moment, to the
T the first time i saw thriller... (we were playing Joust on a Atari i think
at a cousins house) and from that moment on i was hooked.

then the moonwalk, well that was the beginning of a nice little breakdancing
group that i was part of , and we ended up winning a lot of comp's and
without the inspiration from him, we'da never been there.

yes, things looked a little funky with him and the little boys, but thats
their parents problems, not mine... they were the morons who let their
kids do what they did...