Or as Justin said, he wanted it to "go away". I interpret that as he
does not want the messy details of his private life out in the open.
Either way, he is dead. Although I do love his music, as a person I have
less than nice thoughts about him.

And I will still miss Ed McMahon and Farah a lot more than him.