So your saying the family of this girl are now considered American
religion? Where's the line (which is a whole other conversation).
I just objected to the implication that incest, multiple wives, and
the sort was not so rare for American religious leaders. Mainstream
religious leaders. But your mention of Liberty University reminded me
that what I, as a Jewish NYer see as religious leaders is not the same
across America.
But I'd really not like to include LU as anything close to mainstream
religion, but...

Oh, and it was act, not think. Anyone can think of a threesome, but
act on it? I don't think so. Multiple wives just means more work. Lots
more work.