I am not going to comment on your business sense. But for this question,
take insurance out of the picture. Gruss thinks we should all have medical
savings accounts and shop around for our doctors/services. I am commenting
that it does not seem to be possible to do so, at least not easily and using
the internet. I mean, what is the cost of a CAT scan? Really? I don't see a
way to find out short of calling the hospital and *they* are going to tell
me that if i think I might need one I should come see a doctor right away
and not worry about it.

On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 6:09 PM, Michael Dinowitz <mdino...@houseoffusion.com