He's just being a jerk. It's actually rather white for DC, if we MUST think
of it in terms of race -- all those senators and supreme court justices,
yanno. But those million-dollar townhomes are sometimes within a couple of
blocks of crack markets, housing projects and various other desperate
people. I am not saying don't go there. I used to drive through the there
all the time when I lived in Annapolis and in Prince George's County. But
know where you are.

I would just hate to see a nice family of tourists wander in there with
small children in strollers and run into a bullet that wasn't even intended
for them. For the record, I lived in DC for about fifteen years and I drove
a taxi for about five of them. I can still probably do really good
directions from memory for almost anywhere in town.  I knew Capitol Hill
staffers, people who worked at the Library of Congress, and teachers in the
DC puclic schools, people who lived in the area and yeah, I heard this from
them and form the people I took home over there.

Anyway. Yeah Sam, there is such a thing as a neighborhood where you wanna
watch out. And no, since you seem to want me to say it, not all of them are
black. What's the name of that place up your way? Crown Heights or is it
Brighton Beach? Or, oops, maybe both of them.

I have stuff to do.