you would ;) I really do have to get some work done here, but:

a) fewer black in albuquerque than in dc but the proportion is not trivial,
and that would be true of almost any other city since dc is so very black

b) my post did not contain the word ghetto. Nor the phrase "a class above."
I am not talking about merit or whether or not someone is trach here for
god's sake. Just whether or not they might think it worthwhile to commit a
violent act against a random passerby.

you're another one that can't see greyscale. I am not sure whether you or
Larry is worse. You at least are comedic relief, but he's so smug agres with
me so much dammit.