eh. I'd call the "flag" address a PR faux pas -- a gift to people who need
something to be outraged about. I don't see anything in your other link that
says these emails are from third-party lists? If so that is also not a good
thing, but in the absence of any evidence that this si what happened, I am
remnding myself which party brought us swiftboating, and moving on.

People dying for lack of insurance vs. (perhaps) a couple of people getting
unsolicited email.

why am I not impressed....