hyperbole "as usual"?? From Sandra?

Much as I am curious, and much as you've pissed me off lately, I reluctantly
consider you one of the tribe, and so --

I advise you to adopt the fine Canadian tactic of ironic silence. Much
better than validating some of the other comments in the thread.  Or not,
don't mind me... I don't have a horse in this race. I called you an ass a
week ago and don't mind watching you prove my right.

</ My last helpful comment>