It's a couple of days later and I haven't looked yet. I will now, but I
dunno if the state will be the same....

 Being completely scanned is not necessarily protection by the way - I
picked up some pretty serious malware once on a site that allegedly spelled
out the interactions for coumadin, and I had up-to-date antivirus, spybot
and ad-aware. Hell, I picked up spyware the other week clicking on a link on
someone's Facebook, and I'm in the internet security business. Ad-Aware and
Avira did not pick up on it at all and I had to go download Spybot to get
rid of the popups.