I have two of them with me here in the office. Possum, (the white one - in
their tunnel right now) and Osmar (the guy in the hammock - see
http://www.ferretnoir.com) are at home.

Since Ryoga's been diagnosed with insulinoma, I've been bringing him to the
office to make sure he eats frequently. I decided to bring one of the others
to keep him company. Hey I'm a whimp when it comes to animals.

larry

--
Larry C. Lyons
ColdFusion/Web Developer