A couple of months ago a client called me at 5am freaking because his web site
was gone... of course this client just had to have ftp access to "look" at the
files and managed to delete every frickin single file in his site. SO I
uploaded the backup but for some reason it just didn't work right and was like
"oh mannnnn, this blows" then I remembered that this site was on my mac server
and I have an extra hd for time machine on there so I entered time machine
found the site from the day before and restored it and whaaaaalaaaaa everything
back to normal.

In my dark time aka windows days I had to reinstall about once a month and it
was such an ordeal and took 4-5 days to fully get back up and running since
there really wasn't a good way to to backup windows and have it work right
thanks to the registry. On the mac it is so easy, hell you can even just drag
your home folder to an external drive and then drag it back to new hd and back
to normal. I got one of those supper fast esata externals so it copies it all
real fast.