The Wolf Blitzer interview I heard on the radio today when the kid
said that was so great.  The father was tapdancing his way around the
subject like crazy, but did nothing except further expose this for the
fraud it was.

I hope they bill the bastard for the entire cost of the "rescue
mission".  I am appalled that I am going to have to pay for this.