G Money wrote:
> The child said he heard his family calling for him.
>
> "Why didn't you come out?" his mom said.
>
> "Because you said we did this for a show" was his answer.
>
> Dad says he doesn't know what the kid's talking about. Right.
>
> I so f***ing hate reality TV, and the low life scumbags who inhabit it.

I heard something of this over the weekend.

I don't know about Colerado, but in California, you are definitely
billed the cost of a rescue if it is determined that your own foolish
stupidity cause the need for you to be rescue in the first place.

If this turns out to be a publicity stunt, I expect that to qualify as
"stupidity".

I also presume that charges for false reports would be forthcoming.