They did the same thing for IRobot. Then flooded the market getting people
to pre-order their customizable home assistant.

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry C. Lyons [mailto:larrycly...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2009 10:43 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: We are doomed...

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 11:10 AM, Scott Stroz <boyz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Do scientists really need to 'condemn' a work of fiction?

You mean like the Autism vaccine link or Intelligent Design?

> http://is.gd/4qZDQ
>
> Are people really that fucking stupid?  If they are, maybe they are
> not worth saving them from themselves.

See above. I think that answers it completely. The point is that Sony
is setting up a fake site using faked scientific reports to sell a
product. What's next, faked scientific reports sponsored by Reynolds
Tobbacco saying that smoking is safe (forget that example its been
done since the 1960's).
--
Larry C. Lyons
web: http://www.lyonsmorris.com/lyons