Hey, I had to travel 3,500 miles just to find my perfect woman... So
don't expect to find your soul mate right next door to you

I'm sorry you got dumped, and it sucks having the "Let's still be
friends" bit (had will all but one of my ex's), but just move on and get
another lady... She'll be jealous and want you back, you can then just
look at her and say "Your loss" (well, not out loud anyways <g>)

Philip Arnold
Technical Director
Certified ColdFusion Developer
ASP Multimedia Limited