Hell, I'll even take "Erika Days" If I feel like it. <grin> I own the
company! Well, with my business partner of course, but, he won't mind ..
As long as the work is done. :)

As a matter of fact, I cannot wait until "real" wireless connections are
the norm, so that I can take my laptop to the local pub, hang out in the
beer garden ... Nice virtual office!

I've been working this entire weekend as well along with Phil. <sigh> I
have actually gotten tons done ... But I'm still no where near done. You
would think that rewriting an old app would take less time tha it took
to build it in the first place ... But some parts of it are so old, I've
just trashed them and started over.

Oh well, Happy Monday!

Erika
(with a *K*)

"Life...  is like a grapefruit.  It's orange and squishy,
and has a few pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast."
Erika L. Walker-Arnold, VP, RUWebby, LLC
Macromedia ColdFusion Alliance Partner
Macromedia ColdFusion 5.0 Certified Developer