I live in a pretty decently populated area with businesses and homes and can't
get it... My aunt really lives in the sticks but the phone sub station is her
neighbor so she has it... I'm looking into satellite technology... Ever checked
out PC Direct?  I'd rather not go to cable modem because they make you subscribe
to a cable tv package to get the cable modem... Since I'm getting a DISH network
setup for free thought I would try the route of satellite.. even if I have to
use the phone line for uploading I should be able to browse the internet at
lightning speeds..

"LANCASTER, STEVEN M. (JSC-OL) (BAR)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on
05/06/2002 09:55:03 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]