already tried... only way of getting around it is to purchase a business account
plan.... $15 more / month

Larry Lyons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 05/06/2002 10:16:10 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   CF-Community <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:    (bcc: Scott Raley/LPEC/ASD/SEMCORINC)

Subject:  RE: DSL access

Scott,

When I looked at getting a cable modem in our area, the cable TV company
(Comcast) didn't require a cable TV subscription. You might be able to
negotiate that.

larry

--
Larry C. Lyons