I figure with the expanse of knowledge on this list somebody's got to
have an answer to this question:

We track one of our main routines using a shared excel spreadsheet
that is updated by various employees.  It is set up at the moment so
that changes appear whenever an employee saves the file.

I wish I could say that this is being moved to a web interface but
there are other things taking precedence.  In the meantime, the
request has been made that we have a PC set up that displays this file
at all times, constantly updated.

Knowing nothing about Excel, I'm wondering if there is a macro I could
embed in the spreadsheet that would cause it to automatically reload
itself every minute or so?

Thanks!
Hatton

No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large
number of electrons were terribly inconvenience