>Vivec posted a link about someone getting crippled from the vaccine

Uh no, the link merely showed someone who got a vaccine, and then some time
later got (questionably) dystonia. That does not mean anything. It'd be like me
drinking some milk and then several days later getting the flu and claiming I
got the flu from the milk.

Do some reading up and you'll find the VAST medical consensus is that this is
*not* dystonia. Track down the original article reporting on her and you'll
find the information that it was her physical therapist that "diagnosed" her
with dystonia.

If someone decides they don't want to risk getting flu shots, fine, but to say
this girl's symptoms are due to the shot is just irresponsible and certainly
shows no understanding of science or medicine.

http://www.theness.com/neurologicablog/?p=1152