From: Larry Lyons [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2002 10:56 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: new web cam

Steve,

I think Ryoga will be ok, its really a matter of age more than anything
else. He's 6 years old, which is considered quite old for ferrets (their
typical life span is 6 to 8 or 10 years). But the little guy is strong and
otherwise relatively healthy. So I'm quite optimistic. If its necessary for
the vet to go in, he'll be also working on the pancreatic tumors etc, which
has a very good prognosis. So probably the thing that's hurting the most
right now is my wallet. I'll keep everyone posted on how he's doing.

larry

--
Larry C. Lyons
ColdFusion/Web Developer