I believe that's a reference to the mostly-useless and highly extraneous
flash at the top of the page. It's clean and crisp, but much larger than it
needs to be, and serves no true purpose but to shout "hey, we're cool, we've
got flash on our site."

I think we've finally got a new design here at work that will move our site
out of that category, but currently, we fall square into 300 (more like 500
on our site) pixels of wasted space on our public site for no better reason
than someone decided we needed flash on the page.