As if the people who were already here didn't engage in genocide
themselves? For example in one ceremony the Aztecs ritually sacrificed
about 30,000 people from one conquered city state. And they had been
doing such things for generations. The Iroquois essentially
slaughtered the Hurons in the 1700's. Many tribes had ritual
cannibalism.

So this person frankly is full of shiit.