On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 11:27 PM, Judah McAuley <ju...@wiredotter.com> wrote:>
> I'd go for craven and despicable rather than over reaction but then
> again, I'm a hater. These are the same folks who claimed that Obama
> hated his own grandmother and "threw her under the bus".

I never heard he hated his grandmother but he did say she was a
typical white person and something about crossing the street when she
saw blacks.
Weird how you made that into republicans bad, can you picture a white
boy saying that?
I know Dana thinks a white boy drinking with blacks must be a moron
but that's another thread.

> It's scorched
> earth politics with no plan to govern, only to "win". Unfortunately,
> the other side of the aisle is not entirely bereft of this instinct
> either. These folks are playing politics with people's lives and at
> times like this I almost hope there is a Hell so that they burn in it.
> But its the game we've got, so I'll do what I can to get the best deal
> out of it and continue to hold out hope that we can improve our
> system. Not a big hope, to be sure, but what other choices do we have?

Can stop with the other side is the devil bullshit and get back to
discussing the issue?
I really hate the game of hiding the topic under the guise of evil or
stupid or whatever. Either discuss the topic or step off. Pretty
simple.