The first time I looked at it (about an hour ago), I thought the image upper
right, and the red of the masthead logo were too bright.

The rest of the page (nav menu, boxes, text, etc) seemed washed out. Too
washed out.

Second look, it seems less washed out. the body copy is still pretty poor
contrast against the background color, but readable (less than I would like,
though).

The rounded corners on the widgets I like.
The blueprint jutting into the center gutter on the home page I really like.
"To Do For Event" seems awkward phrasing. I had to read it 3 times to get
the jist.
The "Serving Your Community" is tough to read. The wash out of the color
image behind it bugs me somehow. It offends my eye (but not sure why).
Not in love with the color of visited links (standard browser purple).
LOVE LOVE LOVE the paper clip in the upper corner. I'd love to see that
content change OVER TIME to reflect changes in important content on the
site.
Like the overall rounded corners.
Wasn't in love with the blue frame inside the white on each page. Felt like
the light blue ribbons they always sewed into old lace doilies back in the
Victorian times. Then I realized why I hated it: the curtains in my old
trailer -
http://picasaweb.google.com/jmiloj/NewTrailerOct2007#5230369216127915618. So
now I am ok with it.

I want the map to be clickable on the home page.
I really wanted the 3 photo images in the left column to be a scrolling
gallery of more images. I clicked twice around there hoping....
I wanted the masthead/logo in the upper left to be clickable to take me back
to the home page.

The text is sharp and crisp. The pages load lightning fast. Readable.
Legible.

The URLS are ok. readable, and the folder structure gives me some
waymarking.

Overall, very nice.