Nope again.

Bush has done a better job than all of your clowns.

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/12/21/der-speigel-copenhagen-a-club-for-losers/

...It was actually former US President George W. Bush who initiated
this kind of forum but at the time many observers were skeptical that
it was Bush’s way of circumventing a broader, more global consensus on
climate change. ...

And it was Bush who actually outperformed Europe and its cap-and-trade
system on carbon emissions, too.   While being demonized by AGW
hysterics, Bush tried reaching economic agreements with China and
India that didn’t involve massive wealth redistribution, maintained
economic growth, and lowered actual CO2 emissions.  Why?  Europe’s
system essentially turned into a corruption market instead of a method
to reduce carbon emissions.

George W. Bush has gone from environmental demon to AGW hysteria’s
final hope. Don’t expect Hope and Change posters by Shepherd Fairey to
start popping up all over the EU, of course.