Has Katee Sackoff kicked Kiefer Sutherland's pansy ass yet? :)

Cara "Starbuck" Thrace vs. Jack Bauer in a throwdown, Bauer doesn't stand a
chance :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Casey Dougall [mailto:ca...@uberwebsitesolutions.com]
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2010 8:39 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: 24

Not a bad start to the season,

Nice bunker style office CTU has now... The drive in entrance reminds me of
the escalators you take slacking your way down to the metro in DC. I swear
those are setup so you could drop the escalators out and launch missiles!

Drones traversing city streets is interesting, I wasn't thinking we haven't
stooped to that level yet but it makes sense... Well, IF we have enough
defense funds to support them. I know it's a TV series but you gotta think.
At 10 million + per drone, that's one hell of a costly defense network,
where they getting the cash?

Zoey is still one chick I'd love to slap the pouty, winy face off of but
outside of that, shaping up nicely.

Only problem with this show is, well you need to wait till next week to see
what's going on next...