I need someone's help with exchange 2007. I've already tried articles from
MS knowledgebase/technet and experts exchange. The last thing they said was
rebuild server.

Problem is the standard ssl cert that server 2008 installs expired so
instead of my employee telling the outlook clients to accept any cert to get
rid of the pop up he follow a technet on how to renew a generic cert in this
process all of exchange web mail services in IIS are dead. They show up but
all I get is page cannot be displayed on all of them. I've run all the
remove from iis and exchange shell commands, run the rebuild scripts with
redoing theurls and form authentication and several variations. The sites
are in IIS but I get nothing internal or external.  I need this for a group
of 12 people that work outside and use OWA/Exchangeweb.

So the last comment I got on expert exchange was to follow this technet that
said remove exchange 2007 server, remove IIS services and restart from
there.

Anyone got a hack to make this work without taking a chance I can't import
my mail store because of a rebuild??