The first thing to know is whether or not OWA works over non-SSL (HTTP)
connections.  Test this from the server itself.  If you keep getting prompted
for credentials when browsing from the server itself, that fails after three
attempts with a 401.1, then you can try from another machine (which may work)
or disable the loopback adapter check (follow kb 896861).

If OWA is browasable over HTTP, then you know that the SSL certificate is
broken.  Keep in mind that a broken certificate (usually noted by the lack of a
statement at the bottom of the certificate itself when viewed on the server
"There is a private key associated with this certificate) will not allow the
HTTPS connection to take place and therefore you will see a "Page Cannot Be
Displayed" message when viewed in IE.

You can remove the certificate and add a new one to fix the problem, or attempt
to fix the existing certificate by rebinding it to the private key on the
server (see kb 889651)

If HTTP is not working, then you may need to uninstall/reinstall IIS and then
reconnect the Exchange connector with the Disaster Recover wizard - I'm not an
Exchange guy but I found kb 922247 which might help.

- Matt Small