Cheer captain. She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers. I rather like
that song actually. Of course the stations I listen to usually don't play
it, so I have not heard it ad nauseum. But it's a pretty good snapshot of
high school from the girl perspective. But here's the question -- now that
she is NOT in high school what will she write? Because frankly, tho I find
the song kinda amusing, it would be annoying coming from a grownup.