Cucumber is definitely cool, one of the best things I've seen about
Rails so far. I have never quite caught on with unit tests, though I'm
working on it because it is important. But Behavior Driven
Development...that just makes sense to me. I've spent a lot of time
writing software specs, going over user stories, figuring out how to
translate business into tech and vice-versa and so BDD really seems
"right" to me.

I've been poking about in CFSpec (a bit of a port of RSpec) and like
what I've seen so far. The plan for it seems to be to go in the whole
direction of user stories ala Cucumber but it still has a long ways to
go. It is a start, however.

Judah