On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 2:49 PM, Judah McAuley <ju...@wiredotter.com> wrote:

> Except that the guy in question also made a video threatening Obama
> and Biden, calling them pigs and going off about their slaughter, etc.
> The guy in question seems to be an equal opportunity nutjob. I read
> that there were something like 2,000 threatening videos made by him
> and they seem to run the gammut of crazy.

It's always been my opinion that the rhetoric that seems to underly crazy,
was usually preceded by the latter.

What I mean is, 100 people can listen to a crazy ass nut job, and 99 of them
can walk away and say "man, what a nut job"...but there may be that 1 person
who buys into it, and becomes, ultimately, a brainwashed nutjob (or a
potential suicide bomber).

So why did the 1 become a left wing, or right wing...crazy...while the other
99 were unaffected?

My point is that it's not necessarily all the crazy rhetoric on the right or
left that "crazifies" someone. Maybe they were already predisposed to
crazy...and the rhetoric just happened to be in the right place at the right
time.

Maybe Larry's got some psychological studies about this amateur theory of
mine.

--
Everybody knows the war is over
Everybody knows the good guys lost