Glad to see our courts are not the only ones that sometimes make no sense.

http://www.news.com.au/national/father-gets-longer-sentence-than-daughters-rapist-after-punching-attacker/story-e6frfkvr-1225847716849
Father gets harsher punishment than daughter's rapists after punching
attacker *THE father of a teenage sex assault victim in New South Wales who
punched one of his daughter's attackers has been given a longer good
behaviour bond than two of her alleged rapists. *

*The Daily Telegraph*
reports<http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw-act/attackers-on-bonds-in-sex-assault-plea-deal-outrage/story-e6freuzi-1225847703667>that
under a controversial plea deal that reduced the charges from rape to
aggravated indecent assault, two young country footballers were given
18-month bonds for their part in the horrifying attack of the then
15-year-old girl.

They walked free from court. Two other accused are awaiting sentencing.

No one in the case can be identified.

Now 17, the victim has clear memories of a night that will forever haunt
her.

"I couldn't move," she said of the horrifying sexual assault by four teenage
boys in 2008 after a football awards ceremony in a NSW country town.