Yeah, build your own.  Post a thread on the "New System Build" on Tom's
Hardware using the template and they will spec you a great system.  Or here,
I and others would be glad to help.  You will get much more for your money.
 You have 30 days to return parts to newegg, and if a component is going to
break, it will probably break within that time.  Plus the
manufacturer's warranty for longer.