I agree, Dana.  Its easy for us to say 'ignore the idiot', but we are
not the ones who have to listen to these morons during our child's
funeral.

I would like to think I could take the high road if it were me, but,
truthfully, I would probably end up as part of a headline if it were
my child being buried and these guys showed up.