I like how you don't seem the least bit full of yourself in your post. It's
refreshing to see someone who's actually accomplished something, unlike the
rest of us who are just hacks and five taggers. If Erika wants you trim down
your post you could start by dropping the first three extraneous paragraphs.

P.S. Welcome.