From: Vivec [mailto:gel21...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 17, 2010 10:58 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: Tea Party tax protestors amuse Obama

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20002677-503544.html

"The president went over the laundry list of tax cuts instituted in
Washington over the past year.

"In all, we passed 25 different tax cuts last year. And one thing we
haven't done is raise income taxes on families making less than
$250,000 a year -- another promise that we kept," he told supporters
at the Arsht Center for the Performing Arts. "So I've been a little
amused over the last couple of days where people have been having
these rallies about taxes. You would think they would be saying thank
you."

The tide of craziness that seems to be sweeping America is incredible.