April  19th, what anniversary does that remind you of? I'll give you a
hint, Oklahoma City, tim McVeigh. It was the largest domestic
terrorist attack on the United States. McVeigh was not a left wing
radical by any means.

How about that Hutaree Militia up in Michigan? Or the guy who
organized yesterday's 2nd Amendment rally in Virginia. There are
plenty of cases. If you want I can go into the FBI stats for 2008 and
show you even more cases.