From: G Money [mailto:gm0n3...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 11:30 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: America not #1 in most indices

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 11:17 AM, Eric Roberts <
ow...@threeravensconsulting.com> wrote:

> I have seen some interesting research that links it to Neandertals and a
> submissive version of the gene that helped to keep them warm (which would
> make sense...a high blood sugar level would allow more energy to be
> produced, thus more heat...).  They also think red hair comes from them to
> ;-)

But modern humans aren't descended from Neandertals...so are they saying
that early humans got busy with Neandertals and our line took on some of
their traits as a result?

--
I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had