good suggestion. Also, I read Hijack This logs and will take a look if
you send it to me offlist. Can't touch it until tonight, though and
it's time-consuming so I probably won't ansewr until tomorrow. It will
help if you let me know about anything you know you run that is
non-standard (game mods, proprietary apps, Eclipse plugins etc).