From: Scott Stroz [mailto:boyz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2010 10:16 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Palin email hacking case - guilty!

You will need to forgive me for misinterpretting this:

'But again, if you don't secure thing and you leave it wide open,
don't be surprised when someone
comes it.  Not leaving it secured is akin to putting a neon sign over
it and saying come on in...especially if you are a public figure.'

As you saying 'she deserved it'...it seems like a logical conclusion
to me. To me, saying a victim 'deserved' what happened to them, is the
same as defending those who perpetrated the crime.