It's not desensitized...it's being honest. It's looking at it logically
instead of emotionally running around like chickens with our heads cut off.
You are right...they should be ruthlessly hunted down and brought to
justice...justice under the rule of law.

Eric

An act of war is an act perpetrated by a nation...not a non governmental
entity.