" I don't think it is a terribly complex issue. "

It must be nice.

"You can sit on your porch, drink beer with your friends and spit vitriol on
every nigger-loving papist homo in Congress and I'll defend your right to do
so"

Nice.  Are you trying to paint me as a beer drinking racist, homo-phobe?  If
so, you missed two out of three.  I do drink beer.

Likewise, you can sit on your porch and drink beer with your friends and
spit vitriol on every nigger-loving papist homo in Congress and I'll defend
your right to do so.

"That's why the Civil Rights Act was right and Rand Paul is wrong. Period."

I am trying to figure out where Rand Paul said the Civil Rights Act was
wrong.  I didn't see that anywhere.  I must have missed it.  I mean, I have
read the interview about ten times now but it doesn't jump out at me.  Maybe
something in the past.